Top MBA Colleges in Shillong
MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and around the world. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The majority of managerial level positions across industries and domains call for an MBA, which is why many BTech, BBA, BCom, BA, BSc, and BCA graduates now pursue. an MBA after graduation.
What exactly is an MBA?
The MBA programme is a management and marketing-focused academic programme.It addresses issues such as organisational behaviour, marketing, management principles, supply chain management, and operations management, among others.Amazon, Apple, Bain & Company, Citigroup, Deloitte, Facebook, and Accenture are a few of the top MBA recruiters. MBA graduates are frequently qualified for positions such as Finance Manager, Product Manager, Strategy Manager, Human Resources Manager, and other middle management positions. Students who successfully complete the MBA programme can anticipate annual salaries ranging from INR 8 lakh to INR 30 lakh.
MBA Admission 2022
Top MBA Specialisations
Top MBA Colleges
MBA Program Overview
MBA is a two-year degree programme that can be pursued only after graduating from high school. The table below summarises the key highlights of the MBA programme:
MBA Full Form
Master of Business Administration
Types of MBA
Full-time, part-time, distance, online, executive, and integrated MBA programmes are available.
MBA Course Fee
INR 2 lakh to INR 27 lakh and more
MBA Admission Process
Entrance Exam+ Group Discussion+ Personal Interview
Top MBA Entrance Exams
CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, ATMA, IIFT, IBSAT
Top MBA Colleges
There are 5000+ colleges in India offering Full-Time MBA.Among the most popular colleges are IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, FMS Delhi, SPJIMR Mumbai, XLRI, IIM Indore, and IIM Kozhikode.
Top MBA Specialisations
Sales, marketing, operations, finance, human resources, digital marketing, and business analytics are all areas of expertise.
Average Salary post MBA
Per year, INR 5 lakh to 25 lakh
Top Recruiters post MBA
Mckinsey, Bain & Company, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Adobe, and others.
MBA Program Highlights
- MBA is a popular course because it is open to students from all disciplines, including science, business, and humanities.
- A typical MBA programme lasts two years and is divided into four or six semesters. There are, however, some private institutes that offer one-year PGDM programmes.
- MBA programmes are available in a variety of formats, including full-time, part-time, online, and distance education. Interested candidates can also find programmes tailored to their professional experience, such as Executive MBA programmes.
- Instead of an MBA, many management institutes offer a Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD), or Post-Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management. There isn’t much of a difference between the two, aside from the recognition.
- Among all education modes, the full-time MBA is the most popular. Theory classes, practical projects, student exchange programmes, summer internships, and final placements are all part of a full-time MBA programme.
- A full-time MBA is preferred by recent graduates as well as candidates with a few years of work experience. Some colleges prefer recent graduates, while others prefer candidates with a few years of work experience.
- The Executive MBA, on the other hand, is appropriate for candidates with 5 or more years of work experience because it is designed to improve their managerial and leadership skills to maintain a competitive edge on the job market.
- For candidates who want to study while working, online MBA, part-time MBA, and distance MBA programmes are ideal.
Why Do an MBA?
The most straightforward answer is to advance your career. Given that we live in a world with fierce competition in the business world and job market, one must be equipped with managerial skills and leadership qualities in order to make multiple contributions to the organisation. Knowing how to manage a business will be advantageous if you are an expert in your field.When starting a business or changing careers, an MBA degree is a valuable asset. Some of the advantages of an MBA degree include:
- Better Job Opportunities
- Increased Pay
- Creating an Industry Network
- Improve Your Management Skills
- Improve Your Leadership Skills
- Global Business and Economic Exposure
- Development of Entrepreneurial Skills
What Are the Different Types of MBA Programs?
MBA programmes are available in a variety of modes and formats. Traditionally, Full-Time MBA programmes of two years duration have been the most popular among management aspirants; however, due to flexibility, Executive MBA and Online MBA programmes have grown in popularity in recent years. Read on for some key highlights of each MBA type:
- Full-Time MBA: Full-Time MBA is a two-year regular MBA programme. It is a residential programme that includes physical classes, live projects, semester-by-semester evaluation, a summer internship, and final placements. There are about 5000 full-time MBA colleges in India. On average, tuition fees range from INR 2 lakh to INR 25 lakh.
- Part-Time MBA: This is not a residential programme and is best suited for working professionals who want to learn key managerial skills. In part-time MBA programmes, there are no opportunities for campus placement or internships. Both public and private colleges provide part-time MBA programmes. programmes. In India, there are approximately 300 Part-Time MBA colleges. The course fee ranges from INR 1 lakh to INR 10 lakh. Learn Everything There Is to Know About Part-Time MBA
- MBA via distance: Distance MBA candidates complete the programme through remote communication and correspondence. Because it is inexpensive and flexible, the course is ideal for people with limited time and resources. There is an option to complete the course in two to five years.. In India, there are over 490 Distance MBA colleges In India, there are over 490 Distance MBA colleges. IGNOU is the most popular. Learn Everything There Is to Know About Distance MBA
- Online MBA: Because of its convenience and flexibility, this is currently the most popular mode of MBA programme. Lectures are delivered via video conferencing in Online MBA programmes, and notes, tests, and assessments are stored in a Learning Management System (LMS). Because there are no physical classes in Online MBA, one can study in one city while living in another.There are no restrictions on attendance because the lectures are recorded and saved in the LMS.. In India, there are approximately 170 Online MBA colleges, the majority of which are private institutions. Learn Everything There Is to Know About Online MBA
- Executive MBA: This programme is designed specifically for working professionals with more than five years of experience. The curriculum is similar to that of a Full-Time MBA, but it is shorter in duration (15 to 19 months). Executive MBA programmes are expensive, and some companies offer candidate sponsorship. In India, there are approximately 440 Executive MBA Colleges. Learn Everything There Is to Know About Executive MBA
- 5 year-Integrated MBA: This is a five-year dual degree programme that includes both an undergraduate and a graduate degree. After class 12, students can pursue an integrated MBA degree. Candidates who choose management as a career early on can pursue an Integrated MBA, which is a BBA+MBA or BTech+MBA programme. Top institutes such as IIM Rohtak, IIM Indore, IIM Ranchi, IIM Jammu, IIM Bodhgaya, NMIMS, Xavier University, and Nirma University, among others, offer the Integrated MBA programme. Learn Everything There Is to Know About Integrated MBA
MBA Study Abroad
To pursue an MBA abroad, candidates must take a slightly different path than usual. For MBA abroad admission, they must take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) as well as the language proficiency tests Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Academic requirements for MBA programmes abroad are the same as for domestic programmes, with a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation or equivalent from a recognised university. Most MBA programmes abroad require three to five years of work experience.
Pursuing an MBA abroad is expensive. The total cost of the course could range between INR 80 lakh and INR 1 crore. The most popular countries for an MBA abroad are the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, and Germany and New Zealand.
MBA Eligibility Requirements
The following conditions must be met to be eligible for a full-time MBA:
- Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university is the basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time).
- Most institutes adhere to the graduation minimum score criteria of 50% in average or equivalent.
- Reserved category students must have a minimum aggregate score of 45 percent.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present proof of completion of their Graduation degree within the time frame specified by the institute.
- MBA programmes are available to professionals with CA/CS/ICWAI and other degrees
A manager is expected to lead a team of professionals, so good communication and leadership skills are essential for a successful manager. Consider the following skills when applying for an MBA/PGDM:
Full-time MBA: Required Skillset
Good communication skills
Strong mathematical skills
Eye for detail
Goal-oriented & ability to work under pressure
Admissions to MBA Programs
Admission to all B-schools is typically done through an entrance exam. The test can be of the following varieties:
- National-Level Exam administered on behalf of the other participating colleges by an apex testing body or a top national B-school.CAT, MAT, CMAT, or ATMA are a few examples.
- State-Level Exam administered by a state testing body or a top state B-school on behalf of the state’s other participating colleges. For example, MAH-CET, OJEE, KMAT, TANCET, or APICET.
- For admission to its own MBA programme, the Institute-Level Test is administered. Other B-schools may accept these scores as a qualifying criterion in some cases. XAT, NMAT, SNAP, and IBSAT are a few examples.
- A university-conducted test for admission to MBA programmes offered by colleges affiliated with it.KIITEE, LUMET, and HPU MAT are a few examples.
The qualifying exam is followed by a second level screening round conducted by the college, which typically includes WAT-GD-PI. The final decision is based on the candidate’s overall performance in academics, the entrance exam, and the WAT-GD-PI.
Which are the Best MBA Entrance Exams?
MBA admission to Tier 1 and Tier 2 B-Schools is based on the results of the entrance exam. The top MBA exams that are valid for admission to various B-schools, as well as their application deadlines for the upcoming academic session, are listed below:
MBA Exam Name
Over (last date was September 21, 2022)
CAT application form
To be announced
CMAT application form
Underway (last date is November 24, 2022)
SNAP application form
Underway (last date is November 24, 2022)
IIFT application form
Underway (last date is November 30, 2022)
XAT application form
Underway (Last date December 13, 2022)
MAT application form
Over ( last date was October 10, 2022)
NMAT application form
To be announced
ATMA application form
MBA Admissions 2022: Deadline for Applications
MBA candidates with relevant entrance test scores can apply for admission to business schools for the current academic year. Some of the most prestigious private business schools are now accepting applications for their MBA/PGDM programmes. The table below displays the application status of some of India’s most prestigious MBA programmes.
Exam Score Accepted
Application status MBA/PGDM 2022 batch
International Management Institute, Kolkata
CAT, XAT, GMAT
International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar
CAT, XAT, GMAT
CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT
FMS Delhi University
IIFT Entrance Exam
Great Lakes Institute of Management
CAT, XAT, CMAT
Symbiosis International University (Deemed)
Vijay Patil School of Management
CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE
Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, AIET
CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, KIITEE MBA
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, SNAP, KMAT, MAT, CMAT, IBSAT, ALLIANCE-AMAT
Crescent School of Business
CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET and CSBAT
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT
Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
JK Business School
CAT, MAT, CMAT
ITM Business School
CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAH-CET
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute Of Management
CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA
Thiagarajar School of Management
CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT, ATMA
Jaipuria Institute of Management
CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA
Fortune Institute of International Business
CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT
EMPI Business School
CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA
Lloyd Business School Noida
CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT
CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, MAH-CET, GMAT
CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, MAT
Indian School of Business (ISB)
IFMR – Sri City Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR GSB)
CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, GRE
Examine the Top MBA Colleges
In terms of acceptance, the CAT and CMAT are India’s two most important MBA entrance exams. The results of these two exams are accepted by over 1000 business schools in India. Over 600 B-Schools in India accept MAT and ATMA exam scores. Check out the table below for the top MBA colleges based on entrance exam:
MBA Colleges by Exam
Colleges Accepting CAT
Colleges Accepting ATMA
Colleges Accepting MAT
Colleges Accepting GMAT
Colleges Accepting XAT
Colleges Accepting MAHCET
Colleges Accepting CMAT
Colleges Accepting TANCET MBA
Colleges Accepting NMAT by GMAC
Colleges Accepting OJEE
What is the MBA Curriculum?
MBA students are exposed to a wide range of subjects. Students in a two-year MBA programme begin with core curriculum such as Organizational Behaviour, Marketing, and Management Principles, to name a few. They are exposed to subjects such as Entrepreneurship and Business Law in their second year. MBA colleges classify these subjects as core and electives, and students can choose between the electives. Some of the subjects covered in the MBA programme are as follows:
- Human resource administration
- Business strategy
- Finance administration
- Management principles
- Business regulations
- Communication abilities
- Communication in Business
- Computer Software
- Taxation of organisational behaviour
- Retail administration
- Economics Business Environment Project Work
Semester-by-Semester MBA Syllabus
The standard MBA programme is divided into four to six semesters over the course of two years. The MBA subjects for each semester are listed below:
MBA Syllabus Semester I
Human Resource Management
Information Technology Management
MBA Syllabus Semester II
Organization Effectiveness and Change
Economic Environment of Business
Management of Information System
MBA Syllabus Semester III
Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
Legal Environment of Business
MBA Syllabus Semester IV
International Business Environment
What are the Top MBA Specializations?
Aside from the standard MBA programme, candidates can pursue an MBA with a specialisation in a specific field. Candidates have a variety of MBA specialisation options in India. Every candidate should choose a branch or specialisation in their MBA programme because it better prepares them for specific domains such as Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Sales, and Marketing, to name a few. The following are the most popular MBA specialisations:
List of MBA specialisations
Agriculture & Food Business
Oil & Gas
Energy & Environment
Import & Export
IT & Systems
Healthcare & Hospital
Transport & Logistics
What are the best MBA programmes in India?
In India, there are approximately 5,000 MBA colleges. One can select an MBA college based on their interest in a specific MBA specialisation, location, fees, infrastructure, placements, and entrance exam scores. Most top-ranked and Tier-1 MBA programmes are difficult to get into due to their stringent admissions criteria. They select the best of the best, so passing the CAT or GMAT with high marks is essential.
Admission to a Tier-2 or Tier-3 MBA programme, on the other hand, is much easier. Their admission cut-offs are lower than those of the IIMs, XLRI, MDI, SPJIMR, FMS, IMT, and other prestigious institutions. Check out the top MBA colleges by location and entrance exams in the section below:
View the Top MBA Schools by Location
Although Pune and Bangalore are considered MBA education hubs, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Delhi also have some of the top ranked B-Schools. Check out the tables below for the best MBA schools by location.
What are the best MBA programmes in Mumbai?
The top ten MBA colleges in Mumbai are listed below. For a complete list, see
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai
SIMSREE – Mumbai
Xavier Institute of Management Research
ICFAI Business School Mumbai
VIT Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
SIES College of Management Studies
What are the best MBA programmes in Delhi?
The top ten MBA colleges in Delhi are listed below. See the complete list
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi-NCR
FMS, Delhi University
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
BIMTECH Greater Noida
BML Munjal University School of Management
Amity University, Noida
Fore School of Management
What are the best MBA programmes in Bangalore?
The top ten MBA colleges in Bangalore are listed below. See the complete list
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
ISBR Business School
Regional College of Management
Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology (AIT), Bangalore
What are the best MBA programmes in Pune?
The top ten MBA colleges in Pune are listed below. See the complete list
Top MBA Colleges in Pune
Dept of Mgt Sciences, Pune University
National Institute of Bank Management
National Insurance Academy
Indira Institute of Management IIMP
Pune Institute of Business Management
Symbiosis Institute of Digital & Telecom Management
Singhad Institute of Management
Symbiosis Centre For Information Technology
Balaji Institute of Modern Management
What are the best MBA programmes in Chennai?
The top ten MBA colleges in Chennai are listed below. For a complete list, see
Top MBA Colleges in Chennai
Great Lakes Institute of Management
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
SSN School of Management
Loyola Institute of Technology
University of Madras
MOP Vaishnav College for Women
SRM School of Management
SRM Easwari Engineering College
School of Management DG Vaishnav College
What are the best MBA programmes in Kolkata?
The following are the top ten MBA colleges in Kolkata.. For the complete list
Top MBA colleges in Kolkata
St Xavier’s University
Institute of Engineering & Management
Praxis Business Schools
United world School of Business
Globsyn Business School
What are the best MBA programmes in Hyderabad?
Given below is the list of top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad. For a complete list, see
MBA colleges in Hyderabad
ICFAI Business School
Institute of Public Entreprise
Badruka College Post Graduate Centre
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
NMIMS University, Hyderabad
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Institute of Management Technology
Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
What are the best MBA programmes in Ahmedabad?
The top ten MBA colleges in Ahmedabad are listed below. For a complete list, see
Top MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad
Institute of Management Nirma University
Amrut Mody School of Management
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies
BK School of Business Management
Narayana Business School
Shanti Business School
ICFAI Business School, Sarkhej
LJ Institute of Management Studies
MBA Job Roles and Salary Information
An MBA degree holder is qualified for positions such as team leader and department manager. A manager’s job description includes planning, strategizing, and executing projects, leading a team, liaising with clients, coordinating with other departments, delegating work and responsibilities, and reporting to higher authorities on projects completed. The following are some of the most popular job options after an MBA, along with their corresponding salaries:
Average salary (INR)
Human Resources Manager
Data Analytics Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Advertising Sales Manager
Transport & Logistics Manager
International Business Manager
Energy & Environment Manager
Import & Export Manager
IT & Systems Manager
Healthcare & Hospital Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Public Policy Manager
Top MBA Colleges in India for Job Opportunities
The top 30 MBA colleges in India according to the MHRD-NIRF rankings for 2021 are listed below. Also included are the average CTCs offered during the most recent campus placements.
MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2021
Average CTC 2021 (INR)
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Rs 21.08 LPA
Rs 5 LPA
MBA Scope: Top Companies and Recruiters
In today’s job market, the scope of an MBA is vast. MBA graduates are in high demand across all industries and domains. Most MBA institutes offer campus placement to their students upon completion of the full-time MBA programme to ensure a smooth start to their career.
MBA degree holders are employed in a variety of capacities by all organisations, large and small, private and public. The following are a few of the top companies that hire MBA graduates through campus placements:
MBA Scope: Top Companies
Larsen & Tubro
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
McKinsey & Company
Aditya Birla Group
MBA Course Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What exactly is an MBA?
A: An MBA is a two-year postgraduate degree programme in business administration and management. The course provides knowledge and training for running a business successfully. Organizational behaviour, finance management, marketing management, operations management, human resource management, business communication, and other topics are covered.
Q: What is the full form of MBA?
A: MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The course originated in the United States around a century ago and arrived in India in the 1950s. The Indian Institute of Social Welfare And Business Management, or IISWBM, is India’s oldest MBA college. It was founded in 1953.
Q: What is the distinction between an MBA and a PGDM?
A: A degree is awarded to students who complete the MBA programme, while a diploma is awarded to students who complete the PGDM programme. However, the skills and training provided by a degree and a diploma are identical.
Q: What is the best MBA programme?
A: All MBA courses or specialisations provide excellent opportunities for students interested in business management. However, the best MBA programme is entirely dependent on the candidates and their interests.MBA programmes in Sales and Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology are among the best in India.
Q: What are the best MBA programmes in India?
A: The IIMs of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Calcutta are among the best MBA programmes in India. Apart from these three, FMS Delhi, SPJIMR, IMT Ghaziabad, JBMIS, NMIMS, IBS Hyderabad, GIM Goa, GLIM, and others are available. Click here for a list of all top MBA colleges in India.
Q: What are the MBA eligibility requirements?
A: The graduation requirement is the MBA eligibility criteria. Many colleges, however, require minimum aggregate marks in Graduation (50 percent for general candidates and 45 percent for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent from a recognised university.
Q: How do I get into an MBA programme?
A: The MBA application process consists of an entrance exam, a group discussion, and a personal interview. Many colleges only admit students based on their graduation grade. To be admitted to an MBA programme, candidates must fill out an application form and go through the admissions process.
Q: Do I have to take an entrance exam for MBA admission?
A: The majority of Tier-1 and Tier-2 MBA institutes in India accept candidates based on their MBA entrance exam scores. So, if you want to pursue an MBA from a reputable MBA college, you must take an entrance exam.
Q: How long is the MBA programme?
A: The MBA programme lasts two years and is divided into four semesters. This course includes a summer internship after the first year. Candidates are given the opportunity to participate in the placements process in their final year to begin their career.
Q: I have a Bachelor of Arts. Which MBA concentration is right for me?
A: Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality, Advertising & PR, Entrepreneurship, and General MBA are the best MBA specialisations for Bachelor of Arts degree holders.
Q: Can I get an MBA by correspondence?
A: Yes, many universities, including IGNOU, Annamalai University, and Osmania University, offer correspondence MBA programmes (distance education mode). Many private universities also offer online MBA programmes that you can enrol in.
Q: Will I get a good job after finishing my MBA programme?
A: Yes, most MBA programmes offer students job placement at the end of the programme. Check to see if the college you want to attend has a placement cell to ensure you get a job. Check out its placement reports to find out which companies participate in campus placement.
- Top Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Colleges in Delhi
- Top Colleges in Haryana
- Top Colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Colleges in Telangana
- Top Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- Top Colleges in Uttarakhand
- Top Colleges in West Bengal
- Colleges Accepting TISSNET
- Colleges Accepting XAT
- Colleges Accepting SNAP
- Top Colleges in Ahmedabad
- Top Colleges in Coimbatore
- Top Colleges in Dehradun
- Top Colleges in Ghaziabad
- Top Colleges in Lucknow
- Top Colleges in Kolkata
- Top Colleges in Noida
- Top Colleges in Indore
- Top Colleges in Gurgaon
- Top Colleges in Nagpur
- Top Colleges in Kochi
- Top Colleges in Navi Mumbai
- Top Colleges in Ranchi
- Top Colleges in Gwalior
- Top Colleges in Raipur
- Top Colleges in Bhopal
- Top Colleges in Jammu
- Top Colleges in Faridabad
- Top Colleges in Bhubaneshwar.
- Top MBA Colleges in Mysuru
- Top MBA Colleges in Rohtak
- Top MBA Colleges in Salem
- Top MBA Colleges in Anand
- Top MBA Colleges in Roorkee
- Top MBA Colleges in Sonipat
- Top MBA Colleges in Udaipur
- Top MBA Colleges in Visakhapatnam
- Top MBA Colleges in Belgaum
- Top MBA Colleges in Erode
- Top MBA Colleges in Kanchipuram
- Top MBA Colleges in Chandigarh
- Top MBA Colleges in Mathura
- Top MBA Colleges in Guntur
- Top MBA Colleges in Gurugram
- Top MBA Colleges in Mandya
- Top MBA Colleges in Meerut
- Top MBA Colleges in Hubballi
- Top MBA Colleges in Kharagpur
- Top MBA Colleges in Palakkad
- Top MBA Colleges in Patiala
- Top MBA Colleges in Sri City
- Top MBA Colleges in Patna
- Top MBA Colleges in Lavale
- Top MBA Colleges in Laxmangarh
- Top MBA Colleges in Lonavala
- Top MBA Colleges in Mahiravni
- Top MBA Colleges in Malipada
- Top MBA Colleges in Amritsar
- Top MBA Colleges in Mandi Gobindgarh
- Top MBA Colleges in Mangaluru
- Top MBA Colleges in Manipal
- Top MBA Colleges in Melamattur
- Top MBA Colleges in Rajkot
- Top MBA Colleges in New Town
- Top MBA Colleges in Othakalmandapam
- Top MBA Colleges in Phagwara
- Top MBA Colleges in Pilani
- Top MBA Colleges in Poriem
- Top MBA Colleges in Shimla
- Top MBA Colleges in Puttur
- Top MBA Colleges in Sengipatti
- Top MBA Colleges in Shillong
- Top MBA Colleges in Sulur
- Top MBA Colleges in Thiruparankundram
- Top MBA Colleges in Thane
- Top MBA Colleges in Tumakuru
- Top MBA Colleges in Katra
- Top MBA Colleges in Vellimalaipattinam
- Top MBA Colleges in Kompally
- Top MBA Colleges in Vadodara
- Top MBA Colleges in Varanasi
- Top MBA Colleges in Aligarh
- Top MBA Colleges in Amethi
- Top MBA Colleges in Nungambakkam
- Top MBA Colleges in Badaraghunathpur
- Top MBA Colleges in Barabanki
- Top MBA Colleges in Bareilly
- Top MBA Colleges in Bishnupur
- Top MBA Colleges in Agra
- Top MBA Colleges in Bodhgaya
- Top MBA Colleges in Bommasandra
- Top MBA Colleges in Dera Bassi
- Top MBA Colleges in Rangareddy
- Top MBA Colleges in Hisar
- Top MBA Colleges in Idukki
- Top MBA Colleges in Jhanjheri
- Top MBA Colleges in Cuttack
- Top MBA Colleges in Kalavakkam
- Top MBA Colleges in Kurukshetra
- Top MBA Colleges in Mahendragarh
- Top MBA Colleges in Karkala
- Top MBA Colleges in Kashipu
- Top MBA Colleges in Kattangal
- Top MBA Colleges in Kattankulathur
- Top MBA Colleges in Dhanbad
- Top MBA Colleges in Khusipur
- Top MBA Colleges in Lalpur
- Top MBA Colleges in Ernakulam
- Top MBA Colleges in Sambalpur
- Top MBA Colleges in Solan
- Top MBA Colleges in Gandhinagar
- Top MBA Colleges in Pathamuttam
- Top MBA Colleges in Qasimpur Mazra Padli
- Top MBA Colleges in Shela
- Top MBA Colleges in Silchar
- Top MBA Colleges in Gajapati
- Top MBA Colleges in Sonepat
- Top MBA Colleges in Sunabeda
- Top MBA Colleges in Sirmaur
- Top MBA Colleges in Krishnan Kovil
- Top MBA Colleges in 24 Parganas South
- Top MBA Colleges in Jhansi
- Top MBA Colleges in Mysore
- Top MBA Colleges in Kanathur Reddikuppam
- Top MBA Colleges in Mangaonwadi
- Top MBA Colleges in Nerhe
- Top MBA Colleges in Panikhaiti Gaon
- Top MBA Colleges in Yamnampet
- Top MBA Colleges in Allahabad
- Top MBA Colleges in Kozhikode
- Top MBA Colleges in Bhilai
- Top MBA Colleges in Durgapur
- Top MBA Colleges in Ambala
- Top MBA Colleges in Guwahati
- Top MBA Colleges in Jamshedpur
- Top MBA Colleges in Kadi
- Top MBA Colleges in Kalapet
- Top MBA Colleges in Nashik
- Rank 19 in Public/Government
- Courses & Fees / Admission
- Fees – 20.4 Lakh
Accepted Exam (CAT)
Approved By UGC & AICTE