- New Delhi, Delhi
- NIRF Ranking 30th(management)
RANKING – 4.4/5
The first corporate-sponsored business school was International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi, which opened its first campus there in 1981. IMI Delhi is another name for it. The institute also provides FPM and EFPM courses, as well as PGDM programs in a variety of fields. IMI Delhi is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and has received approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) (AIU). The institute provides its students with 6 PG programs. Students that fill out and submit the online application form and meet the qualifying requirements are given admission to IMI. The college also offers grants and waivers of tuition to its students who are in need of financial aid.
Delhi IMI Location
The Qutab Institutional Area, B-10, Tara Crescent, New Delhi, is where you can find IMI Delhi. Hauz Khas, which is located approximately 3.4 kilometers from IMI Delhi, is the closest metro station. The New Delhi railway station, which is 15.2 kilometers from IMI Delhi, is the closest station. To go to IMI Delhi, it would be more convenient to order a taxi from the railway station. The airport that is closest to the institute is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is about 10 kilometers away.
International Management Institute, Delhi Courses & Fees
Only postgraduate programmes are available at IMI Delhi. The PGDM and FPM are offered at IMI Delhi. Students must take national-level tests like the CAT, XAT, or GMAT in order to be admitted to the programmes offered by the International Management Institute, New Delhi. The FPM programme offers specializations in a variety of fields, including information management, operations management and quantitative methods, marketing, organizational behavior and human resource management, finance and accounting, and strategy and general management. The IMI Delhi PGDM programme has 238 seats available in total. Between Rs 3.77 lakhs to Rs 18.14 lakhs are the fees range.
Total Fees (INR)
Rs 20.04 Lakhs
The bachelor’s degree must have an overall average of 50% from an accredited university.
Indian students can use their CAT scores, while those with foreign nationalities can use their GMAT scores.
Rs. 7.62 Lakhs
The applicant must have earned a Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of one year of work experience and an overall grade point average of 60%.
Rs 3.77 Lakhs
IMI Delhi Cut-off
To get admitted to the PGDM, PGDM Banking and Financial Services, PGDM Executive, PGDM Human Resource Management, FPM, and EFPM programmes, the International Management Institute, New Delhi prepares the IMI Delhi cut-off for various Postgraduate and FPM programmes. The number of seats offered in each programme determines the IMI Delhi cut-off for the PGDM and FPM programmes.
The CAT/GMAT admission test scores are used to calculate the IMI Delhi cut-off for the PGDM, PGDM Banking and Financial Services, PGDM Human Resource Management, FPM, and EFPM programmes. The XAT, CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, and GMAT entrance test scores are used by IMI Delhi as the basis for determining the cut-off for the PGDM Executive programme.
IMI Delhi Cut-Off
Minimum Expected IMI Delhi cut off
IMI Delhi Actual Cutoffs (Batch 2021-23)
IMI Delhi Admission
Fellow Programmes in Management (FPM/EFPM) and PG level courses are both offered by the International Management Institute in Delhi. Admission to the PG level programs at IMI Delhi is dependent on the student’s performance in the entrance exam, which is followed by an interview. In order to be admitted to the Fellow Programmes in Management (FPM/EFPM) at IMI Delhi, candidates must first pass the CAT, GMAT, NET, or IMI internal examination. This is followed by an interview. The following information pertains to PGDM and FPM admissions at IMI Delhi. By completing the online application form, students seeking admission to any of these courses may do so.
Application Process for IMI Delhi
- Students who meet the requirements can fill out the online application form to request admission.
- While filling out the form, students are asked to attach all necessary papers.
- Students will subsequently be required to pay the application form fees.
- Students may submit their application once they have paid their IMI Delhi fees.
Admissions for PGDM, PGDHRM, and PGDM (B&FS) at IMI Delhi
- Candidates must take either the CAT or GMAT entrance exam.
- Candidates must fill out the application form after downloading it from the official website.
- The application form and application fee must be submitted online on the official website by candidates.
- Candidates will be contacted for an individual assessment procedure that includes essay writing and a personal interview after submitting their application.
- The aforementioned criteria are used to shortlist candidates.
- Admission to IMI Delhi is granted following document verification and fee payment.
Process for Executive PGDM Admission at IMI Delhi
- Online applications must be submitted through IMI Delhi’s official website as part of the admission requirements.
- Candidates must take the CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT, or IMI tests.
- The data from the application form, the results of the CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT, or IMI Tests, the applicant’s prior academic performance in classes 10 and 12, graduation, and job experience are used to shortlist candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received funding from a PSU or Corporate House will be chosen based on the information provided in the application form and the recommendation of the sponsoring institution.
- A personal interview will be scheduled for shortlisted candidates.
- At the time of the interview, you will need to present your experience certificate, a certified copy of your GMAT, CAT, or XAT scorecard, and a sponsorship letter (if applicable).
- Final admittance will be provided following confirmation of documents and fee payment.
Admissions for FPM/EFPM at IMI Delhi
- The CAT, GMAT, NET entrance exam, or an internal IMI examination must be taken by candidates.
- Candidates must pass the CAT, GMAT, and NET exams.
- Candidates are required to complete the FPM application. A 1000–1500 word abstract on the suggested research area or topic must be submitted with the form.
- Recent JRF/SRF graduates are eligible to apply in the relevant fields of specialization, however, they must first pass the IMI Delhi exam.
- The final decision is made based on the results of the CAT, GMAT, NET, or IMI internal tests, as well as an assessment of the candidates’ prior academic achievement and appropriate job experience. Candidates are then invited for an interview.
- After seat assignment, document verification, and IMI Delhi fee payment, the final admission will be made available.
the paperwork needed for the IMI Delhi admissions process
- passport-sized pictures
- 10th-grade transcript and diploma
- 12th grade transcript and diploma
- Certificate and grade sheet for a bachelor’s degree
- NET test results sheet
- CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, and GMAT scorecards
- IMI Test Results sheet
- Experience at Work (if applicable)
IMI Delhi Placements
The placement of students is managed by the IMI Delhi placement and training unit. The IMI Delhi placement unit manages everything, from bringing businesses to the campus to preparing students to meet with business representatives. The IMI Delhi placement cell conducts frequent workshops, seminars, webinars, mock interviews, and other events with the goal of helping students develop and improve their soft skills. The maximum CTC for the year was Rs. 32,000, according to the official IMI Delhi placement data for 2022, while the average CTC was Rs. 15.28 LPA.
IMI Delhi Placement Statistics 2022
Rs. 32 LPA
Rs. 15.28 LPA
Top 10% Average CTC
Rs. 24.05 LPA
Top 25% Average CTC
Rs. 21.33 LPA
IMI Delhi Sector-Wise Placement Offers
Offers made (in %)
IMI Delhi Facilities
There are many amenities available to students at Indian Management Institute. An auditorium and classroom that are well-maintained are part of the infrastructure and facilities at IMI Delhi. Modern technology has been installed on the site to give pupils a top-notch environment in which to develop their skills. The infrastructure and facilities at IMI Delhi also include large lecture halls, a computer center, a BOC conference room, an RPG auditorium, a Williamson Magor library, internet and intranet connectivity, and a well-equipped sound system in each lecture hall to ensure a distinctive and complete classroom experience. Other campus amenities at IMI Delhi include athletic facilities, a canteen, medical services, mixed-gender housing, a gym, and IT infrastructure.
Boys can stay in a separate hostel at the institute. The students’ hostel has all the amenities they might possibly need.
Girls-only hostels are part of the infrastructure and amenities at IMI Delhi. The students can find all the amenities they need in the dormitory for girls.
There are also first-aid and medical healthcare facilities available at the institute.
Students have access to gym facilities on campus as well. A gym with the newest apparatuses and equipment is one of the IMI Delhi’s fitness amenities.
A library is one of the campus’s infrastructure and amenities for IMI Delhi. With a concentration on electronic information delivery, the Williamson Magor Library and Information Service (WML) offers users access to a wide range of printed and electronic sources. The library at IMI Delhi is entirely self-contained. About 25660 books, including those on business and management as well as allied topics including economics, accounting, finance, behavioral sciences, and information technology, are housed in the WML’s collection.
Students can participate in extracurricular activities by using the campus’s sports facilities.
Infrastructure for IT
There is a well-stocked computer center on campus for students. One of the IMI Delhi IT facilities is the Tata Chemicals Computer Center, which has five servers (IBM and HP) running the most recent versions of Windows Server. Over 400 laptops are connected to a WiFi network on campus, enabling mobile computing in all locations, including dorm rooms, the amphitheater, and the canteen.
There is a cafeteria on the IMI Delhi campus. Food that is wholesome and nourishing is offered to the students.
An RPG auditorium is housed in IMI Delhi. The auditorium, which has seating for the whole batch, acts as the focal point for guest lectures, speaker sessions, festivals, and batch meetings. It serves as the focal point on campus for the performance and coordination of a range of events and programs.
Associations of Alumni
There is an alumni association on the college campus.
Ruckus indoor and outdoor access points, along with a WiFi zone director controller 3000 Series, enable Wi-Fi on the IMI New Delhi campus.
All lecture rooms are equipped with DLP multimedia projectors, laptop computers, electronic copy boards, OHP projectors, internet and intranet connectivity, and a quality sound system to provide a distinctive and fulfilling whole classroom experience.
IMI Delhi All Questions
QUES: What other grades than the CAT are accepted by IMI Delhi?
IMI Delhi only accepts applicants for admission to its PGDM program with CAT or GMAT scores.
QUES: What will the cutoff be for IMI Delhi in 2023?
The cutoff for IMI Delhi 2023 will be made public following the release of the CAT 2022 results. The anticipated cutoff for admission to IMI Delhi in 2023 is 90 percentile, nevertheless.
QUES: Can I be admitted to IMI Delhi 2023 with my CMAT results?
Admission to IMI Delhi 2023 will be based on a candidate’s performance on the CAT/XAT and GMAT exams, their grades in classes 10 and 12, their relevant professional experience, and a personal interview.
QUES: Do I need to complete a different form for IMI Delhi?
Candidates seeking admission to IMI Delhi must submit an online application.
QUES: When will the CAT 2020 registration period start?
Beginning on August 3, registration for CAT 2022 opened.
QUES: What part do IIMs play in admissions to IMI Delhi?
IMI Delhi’s admissions process is unrelated to IIMs. Candidates cannot be considered for shortlisting without a valid CAT 2022 score.
QUES: What are the costs associated with IMI Delhi’s PGDM programs?
There are 238 places available for the PGDM program at IMI Delhi. From Rs 3.77 lakhs to Rs 18.14 lakhs, the fees range. The minimum requirement for a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is an overall average of 50%. Additionally, GMAT scores are acceptable for individuals with foreign nationality, whereas CAT scores are accepted for Indian students.
QUES: How many courses does IMI Delhi offer?
IMI Delhi only provides postgraduate courses. PGDM and FPM are the PG courses at IMI Delhi. Students must take national-level tests like the CAT, XAT, or GMAT in order to be admitted to the International Management Institute, New Delhi programs. Some of the areas of specialization for the FPM degree are marketing, organizational behavior/human resource management, finance and accounting, operations management and quantitative methods, strategy & general management, and information management. There are 238 places available for the PGDM program at IMI Delhi.