BIMTECH Greater Noida
- NIRF Ranking 56th(management)
RANKING – 3.8/5
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is a private business school located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Fees: The fee structure for the PGDM program at BIMTECH is around INR 12 lakhs.
- Address: The address of BIMTECH is Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306, India.
- Average package: The average package for BIMTECH graduates is around INR 8-9 lakhs per annum.
- Founder: BIMTECH was founded in 1988 by B.K. Birla.
- Cut off: The cut-off for BIMTECH varies every year and depends on various factors such as the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the entrance exam, etc.
- Online courses: BIMTECH offers various online courses for working professionals, such as Executive Education Programs, Virtual Management Development Programs, and Customized Programs.
- Notable alumni: Some notable alumni of BIMTECH include Anupriya Acharya, CEO of Publicis Groupe India, and Ajay Piramal, Chairman of the Piramal Group.
- Course admissions: Admissions to BIMTECH are based on various entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, etc.
- Highest package: The highest package offered to BIMTECH graduates is around INR 18 lakhs per annum.
- MBA fees: The fee structure for the MBA program at BIMTECH is around INR 12 lakhs.
- Executive MBA: BIMTECH offers an Executive PGDM program for working professionals.
- Distance MBA: BIMTECH does not offer a distance MBA program.
- Fees for BBA: BIMTECH offers a BBA program with a fee structure of around INR 7 lakhs.
- Fees after CAT: The fee structure for the PGDM program at BIMTECH remains the same irrespective of the entrance exam score.
- Campus area: The campus area of BIMTECH is spread across 7.5 acres.
- BBA: BIMTECH offers a BBA program.
- Online MBA fees: The fee structure for online MBA programs at BIMTECH varies based on the course and program chosen.
The Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida, was founded in 1988 with financial assistance from the Birla Group of Companies and under the auspices of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture. Seven doctorate and postgraduate programs are available through the institute. For PGDM programs, BIMTECH Greater Noida provides admissions based on test scores for the CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, and CMAT, followed by a personal interview. The institute just finished its placement process, and the highest foreign and domestic salaries were, respectively, Rs. 24.67 LPA and Rs. 18 LPA. Accenture, Infosys, TCS, KPMG, Airtel, HCL, Amazon, and many other companies are the top recruiters for BIMTECH. Various merit-based scholarships and awards are available from BIMTECH.
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Knowledge Park 2, NCR, Plot Number 5, BIMTECH Road is where the institution is situated. Borucki Railway Station, located 12 km from the campus, is the closest train station to BIMTECH. BIMTECH Noida is located 54.7 kilometers from the closest airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport. At a distance of 1.6 kilometers from BIMTECH, the Galgotias Bus Station is the bus stop closest to the institution. To go to the Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, students can take a taxi or cab.
Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida Courses & Fees
Greater Noida’s Birla Institute of Management Technology offers postgraduate courses. Full-time and online learning options are available for BIMTECH Greater Noida courses. There are management and business administration courses at BIMTECH Greater Noida. P.G.D.M, P.G.D.M. Online, P.G.D.M. Insurance Business Management, P.G.D.M. International Business, P.G.D.M. Retail Management, EFPM, and FPM are the PG programmes offered by BIMTECH Greater Noida. The P.G.D.M programme lasts for two years. The EFPM course lasts three years, while the FPM course lasts four. The P.G.D.M programme at BIMTECH Greater Noida costs Rs. 13 lakhs. Candidates can review the courses, costs, and eligibility requirements for BIMTECH Greater Noida in the table below.
BIMTECH Greater Noida Courses, Fees and Eligibility Criteria
Rs. 13 Lakhs
Candidates must have graduated from an accredited university with at least a 50% grade point average.
Rs. 2.75 Lakhs
Candidates must hold a relevant undergraduate degree from an accredited university with at least a 50% grade point average.
P.G.D.M Insurance Business Management
Rs. 11 Lakhs
graduated from a reputable university with at least a 50% average.
P.G.D.M International Business
Rs. 13 Lakhs
P.G.D.M Retail Management
Rs. 11 Lakhs
Candidates must have earned a master’s degree in any field from a reputable university with at least 60% overall or an equivalent grade.
Admissions for BIMTECH Greater Noida
Admissions to different PG and Ph.D. management programs are currently open at BIMTECH. Candidates who meet the requirements of the Birla Institute of Management Technology are eligible for admission to BIMTECH. Candidates must have at least a 50% GPA in their undergraduate degree and must have taken one of the following management entrance tests to be eligible for admission to the BIMTECH Postgraduate Management Program: CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, or CMAT (if required).
Candidates seeking BIMTECH admission to the E.F.P.M. and F.P.M. programmes must present their research proposal in person and appear for an interview. Admissions to BIMTECH will be finalized following the review of supporting documents and payment of required fees. Read the points listed below for further details on the BIMTECH courses, eligibility, and admission.
Process for applying to BIMTECH’s PGDM, PGDM IB, PGDM IBM, and PGDM RM programmes
Applicants who meet the qualifying standards listed below will be offered admission to BIMTECH’s two-year full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
Admissions Requirements for BIMTECH
- Candidates must be eligible for the BIMTECH PGDM program.
- Complete the BIMTECH application.
- Candidates will be contacted for a personal interview if they have a current CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, or CMAT test score (PI).
- The following table lists the numerous criteria that will be used to determine the final selection list:
Online Selection Process for BIMTECH PGDM
- the prerequisites are met.
- Complete the application.
- Participate in an online entrance exam for BIMTECH admission.
- Candidates who meet the requirements will receive a provisional offer letter.
- appear for the interview and the verification of the documents.
- Selected candidates will receive final offer letters.
Admission to BIMTECH for E.F.P.M. and F.P.M.
Two full-time doctoral programs are also available at BIMTECH Greater Noida: E.F.P.M. and F.P.M. The following fields are covered by the E.F.P.M. and F.P.M. programs: business communications, retail marketing, information technology, finance, economics, etc.
Admissions for E.F.P.M. and F.P.M. programmes at BIMTECH
- Candidates must be eligible for admission to BIMTECH.
- Complete the BIMTECH application.
- Make an online or offline presentation of the research idea.
- If chosen, show up for the interview.
- The final scores will be used to create a merit list.
- A candidate’s eligibility for admission to the BIMTECH E.F.P.M. and F.P.M. programs depend on where their name appears on the merit list.
- To secure their seats, candidates must show up for document verification and make payment.
Admission to BIMTECH: Required Documents
- Mark sheets and certificates for classes 10 and 12.
- Certificate and mark sheet for graduation
- CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, and CMAT scorecards
- Work history certification (if applicable)
- Verifiable proof of residence (for regional weightage)
- certificate of domicile (if applicable)
BIMTECH Greater Noida Placements
According to the most recent BIMTECH placement report, 129 recruiters came to the BIMTECH Greater Noida campus for the hiring process. Students are offered an average compensation package of Rs. 9.38 lakhs. The greatest wage package offered domestically is Rs 18 LPA, whereas the best offer abroad is Rs 24.67 LPA.
The Center for Corporate Relations (CCR) team offers BIMTECH Placements to the institute’s students. Short team projects and summer internships are also handled by CCR, BIMTECH Greater Noida. Through BIMTECH placement services, students are provided with soft skill training facilities, workshops, seminars, colloquia, competitions, etc. for a more genuine industrial experience.
BIMTECH Placement 2022 Report
Number of students in the batch
Total recruiters visited
Rs. 9.38 LPA
Rs. 8 LPA
Highest salary (Domestic)
Rs. 18 LPA
Highest salary (International)
Rs. 24.67 LPA
Average salary – Top 50
Rs. 12.30 LPA
Average salary – Top 100
Rs. 11.65 LPA
Average salary – Top 200
Rs. 10.60 LPA
BIMTECH Placement Season 2022 Top Recruiters
No of Recruitments
The Smart cube
BIMTECH Summer Internship 2022 Report
Number of students in the batch
Rs. 70,000 PM
Rs. 80,000 PM
Rs. 18,000 PM
Rs. 16,000 PM
BIMTECH Greater Noida Facilities
The BIMTECH, Greater Noida, offers amenities including a boys’ and girls’ dormitory, a library, an IT infrastructure, a canteen, wi-fi, transportation, a medical clinic, classrooms, sports, a gym, convenience stores, a garden, a guest home, a bank, an ATM, etc. The infrastructure and facilities of BIMTECH are offered with the intention of fostering the total development of the students. The university has complete Wi-Fi access. There are air conditioners in every space, including classrooms, lecture halls, departments, and offices. The facilities of the Birla Institute of Management Technology in Noida include separate dorms for boys and girls. The accommodations in the hostel are comfortable and well-ventilated. There are also a number of sports and fitness facilities that aid in keeping students fit and healthy.
Both on-campus and off-campus housing options are available for BIMTECH Noida males. The dormitory rooms are fairly roomy and offer comfortable lodging for distant students.
The college also has female dormitories available. The hostels are furnished with all essential amenities, including a constant supply of electricity, water, furniture, and other appliances.
The BIMTECH Noida medical center offers an ambulance service and is open twenty-four hours a day. The medical clinic also employs a senior physician and offers staff and student patients free medical care.
The college library is housed in a two-story building with good ventilation. The library of Birla Institute of Management Technology in Noida offers access to textbooks, reference materials, periodicals, newspapers, magazines, journals, etc.
Infrastructure for IT
The BIMTECH Noida IT infrastructure facility offers reliable campus-wide networking. The newest software is installed on the PCs in the computer laboratories to assist students and faculty members’ project work and research.
For faculty members and students, free wi-fi is accessible. They have 24/7 access to the building from any location on campus.
The classrooms have wifi access and are completely air-conditioned. Smart boards, projectors, and other technology are available in the classrooms of the Birla Institute of Management Technology in Noida.
The campus cafeteria offers a variety of cuisines and healthy food. The meals are reasonably priced for both workers and students.
There are both indoor and outdoor games. Students are additionally encouraged to take part in other games.
The gym at BIMTECH Noida has multi-station exercise equipment.
A salon and beauty salon, tuck shop, bakery, copier shop, stationery shop, etc. are among the college’s convenience stores.
Buses are one of the transportation options offered by BIMTECH Noida. Faculty members and students can use the facility for a small fee.
Waiting area/guest room
The guest house at the Birla Institute of Management Technology in Noida is open to visiting faculty members and students’ families.
At BIMTECH Noida, there is a bank facility on-site. Also provided is a 24-hour ATM facility.
BIMTECH Greater Noida Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1: BIMTECH Placements 2022: How did it go?
129 recruiters took part in the recruitment campaign at BIMTECH Greater Noida’s BIMTECH Placements 2022. Over 200 offers were made by prestigious organizations including Infosys, ICICI Bank, Reliance Retail, Wipro Ltd., The Smart cube, SBI Card, Evalueserve, KPMG, Deloitte, and HDFC. At BIMTECH Placement, students received an average package worth Rs. 9.38 LPA, with the top domestic package worth Rs. 18 LPA and the highest overseas package worth Rs. 24.67 LPA.
2: In the BIMTECH Placements 2022, what was the placement rate?
When 129 recruiters visited the university campus for the recruitment drive, BIMTECH Placements 2022 saw 100% placement. The placements drive included recruiters from a variety of industries, including consulting, BFSI, FMCG & FMCD, sales & marketing, retail, insurance, automobiles, manufacturing, supply chain & logistics, general management, e-commerce, and human resources.
3: The number of students who were placed during the BIMTECH Summer Internship Placements 2022?
BIMTECH Summer Internship Placements 2022 placed 420 students. They earned stipends ranging from Rs 70,000 per month to an average of Rs 18,000 per month. Participating companies in the BIMTECH Summer Internship Placement 2022 were Deloitte, Kayako, ITC Limited, JK Food, Axis Bank, and Airtel.
4: What was the typical stipend granted for the 2022 group of BIMTECH summer placements?
During the BIMTECH Summer Placements 2022, students received an average salary of INR 18,000 per month. The 420-person batch received offers for internships during BIMTECH Summer Placements 2022.
5: Which industry hired the most students at the BIMTECH placements in 2021?
The BIMTECH Placements 2021 provided students with offers from various industries. Among other sectors, Banking & Financial Services made the most offers (25%) IT & ITES (22%), Insurance (14%), Manufacturing and Consultancy (each at 7%), Retail (5%), FMCG/FMCD (4%), and Others (10%) were close behind the Banking and Finance industry.
6: During BIMTECH placements in 2022, how many offers were made?
During BIMTECH Placements 2022, more than 200 offers were made. Infosys offered the most offers, with 58, followed by ICICI Bank with 40, Reliance Retail with 17, Wipro Ltd. with 17, The Smart cube with 14, SBI Card with 14, Evalueserve with 13, KPMG with 12, Deloitte with 12, and HDFC Ltd. with 13. (11).
7: What sort of compensation was typical for BIMTECH placements in 2022?
According to the BIMTECH Placement Report 2022, 129 recruiters in all came to the BIMTECH Greater Noida Campus for the hiring process. The BIMTECH Placements 2022 average remuneration package for students is Rs. 9.38 lakhs annually.
8: How many people were placed during the BIMTECH placements in 2022?
BIMTECH Greater Noida achieved a placement rate of 100% at BIMTECH Placements 2022. The school was successful in helping all 400+ of its qualified PGDM students find employment. The average income was listed as INR 9.38 LPA in the Placement Report 2022.
9: What is the highest stipend a BIMTECH Noida student would receive for a summer internship in 2021?
The highest monthly stipend a student would receive in 2021 is Rs. 80,000.
10: In 2020, what will be the average pay for Birla Institute of Management Technology Noida students enrolled in a two-year PG program?
The offered median income in 2020 was Rs. 8,03,000