- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Constituent Colleges College of Symbiosis International University, Pune
RANKING – 4.3/5
SIBM Information Bangalore Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was founded in 2008 and is a Symbiosis International constituent institute (Deemed University). SIBM Bangalore is another name for it. The University Grants Commission has recognised the college (UGC). SIBM Bengaluru has received a ‘A’ rating from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, M.B.A. Executive, and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance are among the programmes available at the institute. SIBM Bangalore provides courses in General Management, Business Analytics, and Finance. Except for M.B.A. Executive, admission to SIBM Bengaluru is based on SNAP scores.
What does SIBM Bangalore stand for?
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore is the full name of SIBM Bangalore. It has four programmes in total.
SIBM Bangalore Office
95/1, 95/2 Electronics City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka. The nearest railway station is Heelalige Railway Station, which is 10.2 kilometres away, and the nearest airport is Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, which is 77.1 kilometres away. Electronic City Bus Depot is the closest bus stop, located 3.4 kilometres away. If students take the bus, it will take them approximately 8 minutes to arrive at SIBM Bangalore.
SIBM Bangalore’s Most Recent News and Updates
- The Alchemy Debate Competition 2021-22 was held at the college.
- The Intra-College Business Quiz Competition ‘Cranium Crusherzz’ was held at SIBM Bangalore.
Accreditation of the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management in Bangalore
SIBM Bengaluru has received a ‘A’ rating from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Clubs, Committees, and Societies at SIBM Bangalore
- The Creative Club at Hippocampus encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities that will aid in their development.
- Opsession – The Operations Club: SIBM Bangalore operations clubs aim to improve students’ management skills through case studies and practical work.
- PRISyM – The Marketing Club: PRISyM is a marketing club at the college that helps marketing and sales students improve their skills by providing insightful knowledge sessions, events, and hands-on training.
- FINERGY – The Finance Club: The Finance Club of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore is known as FINERGY, and it organises various events and activities to provide quality learning experiences and knowledge in the finance domain.
- Saaz – The Music Club: This club is open to students who are interested in music and enjoy singing. Students from this club also take part in various competitions, music festivals, and concerts.
- Jhankaar – Dance Club: This club is for people who enjoy dancing. Students perform a variety of dance styles such as classical, folk, and contemporary.
- Students interested in acting can join Jzaa – The Dramatics Club. The club gives students an opportunity to showcase their acting abilities.
- The Sports Club encourages students to participate in a variety of sports.
- GEOCON is an acronym for the Geopolitical and Economic Club. The goal of this club is to raise awareness about global geopolitical and macroeconomic events. When developing strategies, business students must understand how geopolitical events affect companies regardless of their location, industry, or size.
- Cultural and International Relations Committee – This Committee ensures that every event is memorable for the students and provides a perfect balance of fun and entertainment in addition to regular academics.
- The Research Committee provides a conducive environment for students to improve their knowledge and remain competitive in this competitive environment.
- Social Responsibility Committee – To enable Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore students to participate in activities related to social awareness and personal development, as well as to project the institute as socially responsible.
- Student Welfare and Sports Committee – Addresses and resolves various student-related issues. SWSC serves as a link between students and authorities.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Courses and Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) from a recognised university and candidates waiting for their results can also apply
M.B.A. Business Analytics
M.B.A. Quantitative Finance
Students should have a bachelor’s degree with 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks from a recognised university.
The students must have studied Mathematics/ Statistics during Class XII.
Candidates must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university + Minimum of 2 years of work experience
Courses & Fees Structure
The college only offers courses at the postgraduate level. M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, M.B.A. Executive, and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance are among the courses available at SIBM Bangalore. SIBM Bengaluru offers four courses in the fields of Management and Business Administration, Computer Application and IT, and Commerce. Candidates must have graduated with a minimum of 50% marks from a university recognised by the UGC to be eligible for SIBM Bangalore admission. Students who are in their final year of study can also apply for the programmes. Except for M.B.A. Executive, all courses at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore last two years. M.B.A. Executive courses last 2.5 years.The course fees will vary depending on the course for which a student applies. For example, the M.B.A. course fee at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore is Rs. 18.90 lakhs, while the M.B.A. Executive course fee is Rs. 5 lakhs. The following are the details of SIBM Bangalore courses, including fees and eligibility requirements:
Concerning the Cutoff at SIBM Bangalore
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore announces the SNAP cutoff for SIBM Bengaluru admissions once the SNAP result is announced. SIBM Bangalore cutoff is the minimum mark required for candidates to be selected in the college’s admissions rounds. When the cut-off is announced, candidates who meet the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Cut-off will be invited to the next round of the admissions process. The SIBM Bangalore cutoff can be affected by a variety of factors such as reservation criteria, candidates taking the exam, the number of seats available, and so on.
SIBM Bengaluru Cutoff for 2020
Name of the institute
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM Bangalore)
Admission to SIBM Bangalore
Admission to postgraduate courses is available at the institute. SIBM Bangalore accepts applications for M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, M.B.A. Executive, and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance programmes. Admissions to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore are available in the areas of General Management, Business Analytics, and Finance. Students who wish to enrol at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore must meet the college’s eligibility requirements. SIBM Bangalore M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance admissions are based on students’ performance in the SNAP, group exercise (GE), personal interaction (PI), and writing ability test (WAT) For SIBM Bengaluru admissions, candidates must first register and pay for SNAP, and then register and pay for the programme to which they wish to be admitted at SIBM Bangalore.
M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance Admissions Process at SIBM Bangalore
- Candidates who are eligible must take the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) and obtain a valid score.
- Then, fill out the application form for admission to SIBM Bangalore.
- The SNAP score is used to select candidates for admission.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a group exercise (GE), which will be followed by personal interaction and a written ability test (WAT).
- For Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore admission, a merit list will be prepared.
- The final decision will be based on performance in SNAP, group exercise, personal interaction, written ability test (WAT), document verification, and fee payment.
SIBM Bengaluru M.B.A. Executive Course, Seats and Eligibility Criteria
M.B.A. Executive Admission Process at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore
- Candidates must fulfil the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who are eligible must apply for the programme at SIBM Bangalore.
- Personal interviews will be scheduled for candidates (PI).
- Personal interaction will be used to shortlist candidates
- The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in personal interactions, document verification, and fee payment.
SIBM Bangalore Admission Criteria Weightage
Written ability test (WAT)
Documents Required for Admission to SIBM Bengaluru
- Marksheets for qualifying examinations
- ID proof for entrance exam score card
- Photographs in passport size
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
SIBM Bangalore Job Openings
SIBM Bengalore’s placement cell is in charge of organising the placement drive. SIBM Bangalore’s placement cell ensures that students receive comprehensive corporate exposure. Corporate engagement activities include corporate induction, guest sessions, seminars, industry visits, live projects, and so on. The placement cell at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore is also concerned with the students’ overall development. Students were placed in four domains, according to the SIBM Bengaluru placement report for 2021: finance, marketing, operations, and human resources. Credit analyst, global finance analyst, global auditor, quality analyst, project manager, and other positions were offered to students. In 2021, the highest and average package offered to SIBM Bangalore students was Rs. 32 lakhs and Rs. 10.40 lakhs, respectively JP Morgan Chase & Co., Credit Suisse, Genpact, Deloitte, Capgemini, ITC Limited, KPMG, and others are major recruiters at SIBM Bangalore. The following information is provided about SIBM Bengaluru placements:
SIBM Bangalore Placement Data 2022
MBA in Marketing avg CTC
Rs. 11.64 LPA
MBA in Finance avg CTC
Rs. 10.64 LPA
MBA in Operations avg CTC
Rs. 10.89 LPA
MBA in Business Analytics avg CTC
Rs. 12 LPA
MBA in Quantitative Finance avg CTC
Rs. 11.33 LPA
MBA in HR avg CTC
Rs. 10.90 LPA
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Placement Data 2021
Number of companies visited
Number of PPOs offered
Median CTC offered
Average CTC offered
Median CTC offered (top 100)
Average CTC offered (top 100)
Average CTC offered (top 50)
Highest CTC offered
Sector-Wise SIBM Bangalore Placements 2021
FMCG & Retail
Pharma & Healthcare
Manufacturing and Automobile
SIBM Bangalore Major Recruiters
Azim Premji Foundation
Jio Creative Labs
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
SIBM Bangalore Infrastructure
The institute has a library, hostels, an auditorium, seminar halls, meeting rooms, and other amenities. The primary goal of providing SIBM Bangalore facilities is to promote a positive learning environment. The library has a large collection of books and databases, as well as e-journals, reports, and other materials. SIBM Bangalore provides hostel facilities to students to help them meet their housing needs. The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore facilities also include 450-person hostels. SIBM Bengaluru provides sports facilities for both outdoor and indoor sports to encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities. Students can learn more about the SIBM Bangalore facilities listed below:
Hostel for Boys
All students at SIBM Bangalore have access to an on-campus hostel. The institute has a separate boys’ hostel. The hostel can accommodate up to 450 students.
Hostel for Girls
SIBM Bangalore assists students in meeting their housing needs. There is a separate hostel for female students.
SIBM Bangalore has a medical centre with a medical officer and a nurse on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All students are required to have an annual health check-up by the institute. SIBM Bangalore students are all covered by a group medical insurance scheme.
The SIBM Bangalore has a cutting-edge gymnasium for its students.
SIBM Bangalore has a library with a diverse collection of books, e-journals, reports, and other materials. The SIBM Bangalore library has a diverse collection of books in both print and electronic formats.
SIBM Bangalore provides sports facilities to students in order to encourage them to participate in extracurricular activities.
Infrastructure for Information Technology
SIBM Bangalore students will now have access to more than a half-dozen Bloomberg terminals on campus (8 in total). SIBM Bangalore has a WiFi network.
For events and functions, SIBM Bangalore has a world-class auditorium.
The SIBM Bangalore campus has WiFi, which aids students and teachers in their daily activities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at SIBM Bangalore
1: Can you name some of SIBM Bangalore’s top recruiters?
Jaro Education, Credit Suisse, Genpact, Deloitte, Capgemini, ITC Limited, and Coho are among the top SIBM Bangalore recruiters.
2: At what level of study are SIBM Bangalore courses available?
Postgraduate courses are available at the institute.
3: What SIBM Bangalore courses are available for admission?
MBA, MBA Business Analytics, MBA (Executive), MBA Family Managed Business and Entrepreneurship, and MBA Quantitative Finance are the courses available for admission at the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
4: How many courses are available for admission at SIBM Bangalore?
SIBM Bangalore has 5 courses available for admission.
5: Is there a student club at SIBM Bangalore?
SIBM Bangalore has numerous student clubs, including Hippocampus, the Creative Club, Opsession, the Operations Club, and PRISyM, the Marketing Club.
6: What services and amenities are available at SIBM Bangalore?
SIBM Bangalore has a library, hostels, meeting rooms, sports facilities, and an auditorium, among other things.
7: Does SIBM Bangalore have any partnerships?
Yes, SIBM Bangalore has partnered with the Say Tress Organization.
8: Is SIBM Bangalore accredited by the UGC?
Yes, the University Grants Commission recognises SIBM Bangalore.
9: Where can I find the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management?
SIBM Bangalore is located in Bengaluru’s Electronic City, Karnataka.
10: Is NAAC accreditation granted to SIBM Bangalore?
Yes, SIBM Bangalore is accredited with a ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.