- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Institute of National Importance
- NIRF Ranking 14th(management)
RANKING – 3.9/5
IIM Raipur is a management institute located in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. Please note that IIM Raipur and IIM Kharagpur are two different institutes.
- IIM Raipur fees: The total fees for the two-year MBA program at IIM Raipur is around 16.65 lakhs.
- IIM Raipur address: The institute is located at GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015, Chhattisgarh, India.
- IIM Raipur average package: The average salary package offered to the students of IIM Raipur is around 15.2 lakhs per annum.
- IIM Raipur founder: IIM Raipur was established in 2010 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- IIM Raipur cut off: The cut off for admission to the MBA program at IIM Raipur varies each year depending on various factors such as the number of applicants, difficulty level of the entrance exam, and so on.
- IIM Raipur online courses: IIM Raipur offers various online courses in the field of management and data analytics.
- IIM Raipur notable alumni: Some of the notable alumni of IIM Raipur include Abhishek Singh, Ankita Sarangi, and Harshvardhan Singh.
- IIM Raipur course admissions: The admission to the MBA program at IIM Raipur is based on the candidate’s performance in the CAT exam, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- IIM Raipur highest package: The highest salary package offered to the students of IIM Raipur is around 46 lakhs per annum.
- IIM Raipur executive MBA: IIM Raipur offers an executive MBA program for working professionals with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- IIM Raipur distance MBA: IIM Raipur does not offer a distance MBA program.
- IIM Raipur fees for BBA: IIM Raipur does not offer a BBA program.
- IIM Raipur fees after CAT: The fees for the MBA program at IIM Raipur remain the same, irrespective of whether the student has cleared the CAT exam or not.
- IIM Raipur campus area: The campus area of IIM Raipur is spread across 200 acres.
- IIM Raipur online MBA fees: The total fees for the online MBA program at IIM Raipur is around 10.80 lakhs.
- IIM Raipur courses for working professionals: IIM Raipur offers an executive MBA program and various other short-term courses for working professionals.
- IIM Raipur scholarship: IIM Raipur offers various scholarships to deserving students based on their academic performance and financial need.
- IIM Raipur eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria for admission to the MBA program at IIM Raipur is a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks, and a valid CAT score.
The prestigious Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur provides postgraduate and doctoral degree programmes. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, founded IIM Raipur in 2010. P.G.P. in Management, P.G.P. in Management for Working Executive, PhD, and other programmes are offered at IIM Raipur. Students who want to be admitted to the postgraduate programme in management must take the CAT exam. In the NIRF Rankings 2021, IIM Raipur is ranked 15th in the management category, moving up from 19th in the same area in 2020.
There are contemporary classrooms, separate dormitories for boys and girls, sports facilities, and access to bank branches and ATMs among other essential infrastructure amenities at the 200-acre IIM Raipur. There are 510 students enrolled at the institute, and there are 36 faculty members in total.
The IIM Raipur campus
American Institute of Management Atal Nagar P. O. – Kurru, Abhanpur, Chhattisgarh is where you can find Raipur. Swami Vivekananda International Airport, Raipur, is the closest airport to IIM Raipur and is situated 20.5 kilometers away. The Raipur Bus Station, which is located 28.3 kilometers from the campus, is the bus stop closest to IIM Raipur. IIM Raipur is located about 29.5 kilometers from Raipur Railway Station, and it will take you about 45 minutes to get there.
IIM Raipur Courses & Fees
Five doctoral and postgraduate programmes in management and business administration are offered by IIM Raipur. Post Graduate Programme in Management is among the courses offered at IIM Raipur (P.G.P.M). Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM), Executive Post Graduate Program in Management, and PhD programmes are all postgraduate programmes in management for working professionals. The IIM Raipur courses last between two and four years. Except for the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives, every programme at the Indian Institute of Management Raipur is offered full-time. In order to enroll in the courses, students must be eligible according to IIM Raipur’s requirements.
The degree level and area of specialization that the individual wishes to pursue at the Indian Institute of Management Raipur determines the qualifying requirements for the courses.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (P.G.P.M)
CAT scores plus a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Professionals
Three years of post-qualification job experience and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 50% overall grade point average in any subject
Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
CAT/GRE/GMAT score plus a master’s degree in any field with at least 60% overall or an equivalent GPA, as well as at least seven years of professional or entrepreneurial experience.
Executive Post Graduate Program in Management
a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or its equivalent, with at least two years of work experience
Master’s degree/PGP from an IIM or its equivalent with at least 60% in any subject
CS with a B.Com degree and 60% marks or more, CA/ICWA with a degree, and
B.E., B.Tech, or B.Arch with a minimum GPA of 6.5 or an equivalent
IIM Raipur Cut-off
Every year, IIM Raipur announces a cutoff for admission to postgraduate programs. A significant requirement for admission is performance on the CAT exam. IIM Raipur cutoff is the minimum score required on the CAT exam in order for students to proceed to the Indian Institute of Management Raipur’s next round of admissions. To take the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview, students must achieve the minimum IIM Raipur cutoff (PI). The Indian Institute of Management Raipur cut-off changes, though, depending on the program.
IIM Raipur Cutoff of CAT 2021
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
Quantitative Ability (QA)
IIM Raipur Admission Process
Five management programs are offered at the Ph.D. and postdoctoral levels by IIM Raipur. The CAT exam score is used to determine admission to the Post Graduate Program in Management at IIM Raipur. All applicants for the Indian Institute of Management Raipur Executive Fellow Program must submit their CAT, GMAT, or GRE results with their application. Candidates for the Ph.D. program at IIM Raipur must have a valid UGC-NET/GRE/GMAT score. Aspirants must complete the IIM Raipur application form for the desired program as soon as the results are released. Application forms for the Indian Institute of Management Raipur can be found under the courses area of the institute’s official website.
Bachelor’s or master’s degrees from an accredited university and valid CAT, GRE, or GMAT scores are the primary requirements for admission to the IIM Raipur programs.
IIM Raipur Admissions Procedure
- Go to IIM Raipur’s official website and select the “apply” button.
- Next, sign up with your email address and mobile number. For the admissions procedure, choose your discipline and program.
- Make an online payment of Rs. 1000 that is not refundable.
- Complete the application form completely and upload any necessary paperwork.
- Simply press the “Submit” button.
Selection criteria for the Indian Institute of Management in Raipur
Entrance Test Score (CAT, GMAT, GRE)
Required Documents for Indian Institute of Management, Raipur
- copies of all diplomas and grade report from high school and college (Self-attested)
- CGPA/CPA conversion certificate from a college or university in the instance of
- Two references with telephone numbers
- Certificate of Work Experience, if any (Self-attested)
- Caste Document (if applicable)
IIM Raipur Placements
For the MBA 2020–22 class, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur has completed IIM Raipur Placement 2022. During the season’s placement drive, 113 organizations participated, and 45 new recruiters presented 275 offers on campus. The IIM Raipur Average Package increased by 17% to INR 17.73 LPA in the IIM Raipur Placements 2022, resulting in a 100% placement rate. A total of 252 registered students were placed on campus at the IIM Raipur Placement 2022. At IIM Raipur Placements 2022, the highest CTC was INR 42.15 lakhs, and the median CTC was INR 16.95 lakhs.
The IIM Raipur Placement 2022’s largest recruiting sector, in terms of industry placements, was Strategy and Consulting. Offers were given in a variety of industries during the IIM Raipur Placement 2022, including Strategy and Consulting, IT/ITES, BFSI, Manufacturing, FMCG/FMCD, and E-Commerce, among others.
Top Recruiters at IIM Raipur Summer Placements 2021–2023
The hiring of leading firms during the IIM Raipur Summer Placements for the MBA 2021–23 batch demonstrates the employers’ confidence in the IIM Raipur students. The leading employers who took part in the IIM Raipur Summer Placements 2022 are listed below.
IDFC First Bank
IIM Raipur Facilities
The facilities at IIM Raipur include dorms, a library, clinics, labs, separate dorms for boys and girls, and others. On the premises of the institute are athletic and fitness facilities. An ATM and an IDBI bank facility are also available at the Indian Institute of Management in Raipur. The classrooms at the Indian Institute of Management in Raipur are well-equipped with projectors, screens, and contemporary sound systems. Wi-Fi is available throughout the whole campus. The facilities of IIM Raipur also feature a sizable auditorium for all extracurricular events and other presentations. All students enrolled at the institute have access to a special lab and a learning resource center.
Boys hostels of the Indian Institute of Management in Raipur are stocked with all the necessities.
The IIM Raipur girls’ hostels are tastefully decorated and well-appointed with all the essentials, like wi-fi, laundry, and hot water available continuously.
A motorized treadmill, station multi-gym, cable crossover, and fitness centre are just a few of the contemporary pieces of gym equipment available at IIM Raipur.
Both indoor and outdoor sports facilities are available at IIM Raipur. The institute contains facilities for badminton, cricket, and football. Indoor activities like chess and carom are also available at IIM Raipur.
An IDBI bank (with an ATM) is located on the campus of the Indian Institute of Management in Raipur, and it provides services like house loans, student loans, and more. In Sector 27, close to the campus, there are ATMs from the Bank of India, Axis Bank, and SBI.
There is a canteen available on site for professors and students at IIM Raipur. The cafeteria of the Indian Institute of Management in Raipur offers students healthy meals at affordable pricing.
The library at IIM Raipur is well-stocked with all the reading materials, and students can use both online and physical resources.
Waiting area/guest room
There is a guest house and waiting room available at IIM Raipur for visiting faculty and student family members.
Associations of Alumni
The alumni organization of IIM Raipur has good networking opportunities.
Infrastructure for IT
On campus, the institute’s teachers and students have access to a strong IT infrastructure.
IIM Raipur students who are interested in medicine or hospitals have access to a clinic with first-aid services.
All seminars and gatherings are held in the large, expansive auditorium of IIM Raipur.
On the IIM Raipur campus, both students and instructors have access to Wi-Fi.
Additionally, IIM Raipur provides transportation services for both employees and students.
Modern sound and projection technologies are installed in IIM Raipur classrooms to improve the delivery and reception of in-class content and to stimulate conversations.
IIM Raipur FAQs
QUES: Is it worthwhile to pursue an MBA at IIM Raipur?
IIM Raipur has a placement rate of 100%, making it one of the top management institutes in India.
QUES: Can I be admitted directly to IIM Raipur?
The CAT exam score is used to determine admission to the Post Graduate Program in Management at IIM Raipur.
QUES: Does IIM Raipur have a campus of its own?
IIM Raipur does really have a 200-acre campus.
QUES: Is IIM Raipur good?
According to the National Institute of Ranking Framework 2022 published by the ministry of education, IIM Raipur is among the top 15 management institutes in India.
QUES: Because IIM Raipur does not accept the mat, not all IIM accept admission using the mat?
MAT scores are not accepted by IIMs. Only the CAT scores are used to determine admission to IIMs, then WAT and PI rounds are conducted. There are other colleges in India that recognize the MAT, including:
Dehradun SPJIMR, Mumbai, UPES
New Delhi Institute of Management NIT Warangal, Christ University, and VIT, Vellore
QUES: How likely is it that the GEM convert who is waitlisted at 2354 for IIM Kashipur, 1902 for IIM Raipur, and 792 for IIM Vizag will be accepted?
Depending on your CAT percentile, WAT, and personal interview, you may be shortlisted. It would be advantageous if you had a strong academic record. You will benefit from all of these criteria while choosing the IIMs.
When considering your factors, the odds are real but slim. Your changes will automatically improve because many applicants decide against applying or choosing different schools.