RANKING – 4.6/5
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), also known as the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Bhopal, is a public technical university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1960 as the Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT) and was declared an NIT in 2002.
- Fees: The fees for various courses at MANIT Bhopal vary based on the course and the category of the student. For example, the fees for the BTech program for General/OBC students is around INR 1.39 lakhs per year, while for SC/ST students, it is around INR 43,000 per year.
- Address: Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Near Mata Mandir, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India – 462003.
- Average package: The average package at MANIT Bhopal for BTech graduates is around INR 8-10 lakhs per annum.
- Founder: MANIT Bhopal was founded by the Government of India in 1960.
- Cut off: The cut off for admission to various courses at MANIT Bhopal is determined by factors such as the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the entrance exam, and the availability of seats. The cut off for the BTech program, for example, is usually around 35-40 in the JEE Main exam.
- Online courses: MANIT Bhopal offers some online courses and programs, such as a postgraduate diploma in data analytics.
- Notable alumni: Some notable alumni of MANIT Bhopal include Anurag Thakur (Member of Parliament), Anurag Kashyap (film director), and Rajeev Khandelwal (actor).
- Course admissions: Admissions to various courses at MANIT Bhopal are primarily based on national-level entrance exams such as JEE Main and GATE, followed by counseling sessions and seat allotment.
- Highest package: The highest package offered at MANIT Bhopal for BTech graduates is around INR 50 lakhs per annum.
- MBA fees: MANIT Bhopal offers an MBA program with a fee of around INR 2.24 lakhs per annum for General/OBC students and around INR 1.24 lakhs per annum for SC/ST students.
- Executive MBA: MANIT Bhopal does not offer an Executive MBA program.
- Distance MBA: MANIT Bhopal does not offer a Distance MBA program.
- Fees for BBA: MANIT Bhopal does not offer a BBA program.
- Fees after CAT: MANIT Bhopal does not offer an MBA program based on CAT scores.
- Campus area: The campus of MANIT Bhopal is spread over an area of around 650 acres and includes academic buildings, residential quarters, sports facilities, and more.
- Online MBA fees: MANIT Bhopal does not offer an Online MBA program.
- Courses for working professionals: MANIT Bhopal does not offer specific courses for working professionals.
- Scholarship: MANIT Bhopal offers various scholarships and financial assistance schemes to meritorious and economically weaker students.
- Eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria for various courses at MANIT Bhopal are different and are based on the entrance exam and academic performance of the candidate. For example, for the BTech program, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with at least 75% marks and should have appeared for the JEE Main exam.
The National Centre for Management of Agriculture Extension in Hyderabad was founded as MANAGE Hyderabad in 1987. The institute was given national institute status in 1992, changing its name to the National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management. The institute operates as a separate entity. MANAGE Hyderabad is located on a 42-acre property. The institute has a total of 24 faculty members and 136 students. The PGDM in Agribusiness Management program has NBA accreditation and AICTE approval.
At the postgraduate level, MANAGE Hyderabad offers a total of two courses. The institute offers its students a wide range of amenities and infrastructure. All of its students have access to scholarships and placement assistance through MANAGE Hyderabad. The institute’s mission is to become one of the most user-friendly and self-sufficient agricultural management institutions in the world, according to the official website. The institute’s goal is to train officers, managers, scientists, and administrators in all facets of the agricultural economy in managerial and technical abilities so they may support and assist farmers and fishermen in sustainable agriculture in the most efficient manner possible.
What does MANAGE Hyderabad’s entire name mean?
The National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management is MANAGE Hyderabad’s full name. Hyderabad is where the institute is situated.
Hyderabad Location MANAGE
The institute is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana’s Rajendranagar neighborhood. The Hyderabad Airport is located 18 km away from the campus and is the closest airport. Hyderabad Railway Station, which is 16 kilometers away, is the railroad station closest to MANAGE Hyderabad. 4 kilometers separate the college from the Rajendra Nagar Bus Depot. By hiring a cab or a car from these locations, students can get to the school with ease.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad Courses & Fees
The college provides postgraduate-level courses. The courses offered by MANAGE Hyderabad include the Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management and the PGDM Agribusiness Management. These courses are available in the management and business administration streams. While the Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management takes one year to complete, the PGDM Agribusiness Management takes two years. The cost of the MANAGE Hyderabad programs ranges from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 4,71,000 The following are the eligibility requirements and costs for MANAGE Hyderabad courses:
PGDM Agribusiness Management
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in agriculture sciences or a similar field with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in order to be considered.
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any other topic with a minimum of 50% (45% for candidates in the SC, ST, or PWD categories) in order to be considered.
Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management
Candidates must have a degree in agriculture or a related field and work in the departments of agriculture or a related field for the central, state, or UT governments or for state agricultural universities.
Manage the admissions process in Hyderabad
Postgraduate admissions are available from the institute. The institute has two courses available. Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management and PGDM Agribusiness Management are among the courses offered by MANAGE Hyderabad. Only students with a valid CAT score are eligible for admission to the PGDM Agribusiness Management programme at MANAGE Hyderabad. Admissions to the PGDM in Agricultural Extension Management at MANAGE Hyderabad are available to applicants from two categories: government personnel and private applicants. While the Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management takes one year to complete, the PGDM Agribusiness Management takes two years.
MANAGE Hyderabad Application Form Filling Procedures
- Visit the institute’s official website.
- Provide academic information as requested by the institute.
- Payment of the application fees
- Admissions to the PGDM in Agribusiness Management at MANAGE Hyderabad
MANAGE Hyderabad admits students to the PGDM Agribusiness program.
Management based on performance in group discussions, personal interviews, and other assessments like the CAT. Gen, EWS, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC, ST, PWD, and Kashmiri Migrants are the categories for which the merit list is generated. The following details the entrance process, seats, and qualifying requirements:
Admissions for the PGDM in Agribusiness Management at MANAGE Hyderabad
- Candidates must register for and take the CAT exam.
- For the purpose of inviting candidates to further stages, such as group discussions and personal interviews, a merit list is created.
- Participants in group discussions and individual interviews must be present.
- To compile the final merit list, the following criteria must be given weight: CAT Score, Diversity Factor, Paper/Essay Writing, Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, Work Experience, and Academic Record.
- After adding up all the points described above, the final merit list will be made public.
- Candidates who have their names included in the final merit list must have their credentials checked and pay the final admissions fees.
Admissions for the PGDM in Agricultural Extension Management at MANAGE Hyderabad for Government Employees
- Candidates must deliver their application to their governing authority along with a request that it be forwarded to the Project Director, ATMA of the relevant district.
- Following a review of all applications, the project director sends the application to the state’s director of SAMITI and asks that person to send it on to the state’s nodal officer for extension reforms.
- The State Nodal Officer for Extension Reforms of the State receives the applications from the Director SAMITI after compiling them.
- For admission to the specific course at MANAGE Hyderabad, all applications that have been accepted by SNO are encouraged.
MANAGE Hyderabad’s PGDM Agricultural Extension Management Admissions Process for Private Candidates
- Candidates who are interested in admission and who are employed by NGOs, cooperatives, agribusiness firms, or are input dealers, among others, must pay the entire course fee of Rs 15,000 in one lump sum.
- These applications must be sent directly to MANAGE Hyderabad by candidates.
Documents Needed for Admission to MANAGE Hyderabad
- endorsement of the candidate
- pictures of the candidate in passport size
- Certificate of Transfer
- Immigration Document
- CAT scorecard
- Graduation grade list
- Caste Document (for reserved category candidates)
Manage Hyderabad Placements
Students at MANAGE Hyderabad have access to employment options. The placement cell in Hyderabad, MANAGE, is responsible for the student’s total placements. All students who successfully complete all of their courses and adhere to the institute’s attendance requirements are eligible for placement assistance. The MANAGE Hyderabad placement cell helps students find summer and permanent jobs by creating and disseminating placement brochures, inviting employers to campus for meetings with the students, and instructing them on how to prepare for interviews, group discussions, and resume reviews.
Numerous Agri-Business firms have hired MANAGE Hyderabad students as mid-level managers and management trainees. Agri-input, retail, commodities, banking, and consulting are a few of the key industries where MANAGE Hyderabad students are employed. The table below shows the placement data for MANAGE Hyderabad students
MANAGE Hyderabad Placement Statistics for the PGDM Agri-Business Management Batch of 2019-21
Maximum CTC offered
Rs. 16,00,000 per annum
Median CTC offered
Rs. 10,07,000 per annum
The top companies to recruit students from MANAGE Hyderabad are given below:
MANAGE Hyderabad- Top Companies
Bayer Crop Science
Coromandel International Ltd.
Godrej Agrovet Ltd.
Manage Hyderabad Facilities
Students at MANAGE Hyderabad have access to a range of amenities and infrastructure. MANAGE Hyderabad features a fully-stocked gym as well as separate dorms for boys and ladies. A large collection of books and study materials in the fields of agriculture, management, and related subjects are housed in the institute’s library. For the benefit of the students, MANAGE Hyderabad also has indoor and outdoor sports facilities. For the use of the instructors and students, the school has a medical facility with first aid supplies. For the benefit of the students, the institute also has a strong Wi-Fi connection, and the classrooms are equipped with all the latest technology. Students can swim in the pool on campus as well. The following is a list of MANAGE Hyderabad facilities:
For males and girls, the college has separate dorms. Two boys’ hostels with a combined capacity of 100 beds are available through MANAGE Hyderabad. The dormitories guarantee the students’ comfort by offering them all the current conveniences, including television, internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and LAN, well-appointed rooms, study areas, etc. The pupils are given hygienic food at the hostel as well.
The college has well-equipped dorms for female students. MANAGE Hyderabad provides a 29-room, double-occupancy hostel for single girls. The hostels offer its students all the latest conveniences and services, including fully furnished rooms, a leisure area, hot water available around-the-clock, filtered water for drinking, internet connectivity, television, and more. At the hostel, there is also food that is both hygienic and nutritious.
A medical facility on campus offers first assistance in case of an emergency for instructors and students. The medical facility has excellent outdoor patient treatment facilities for both local staff members and individuals who are just stopping by. For minor diseases, PGDM (ABM) students can also visit the health center.
A contemporary gym with equipment for cardio, fitness, and weight training is available at the institute.
A large selection of books, magazines, and national and international publications are available in the institute’s library. The online public access catalog (OPAC) on the Local Area Network, which allows access to the database of books, journals, articles, movies, and CD-ROMs, is managed by library management software called eGranthalaya (LAN). Over 500 CD-ROMs and 300 videocassettes on management, agriculture, and related topics are available. The library also has subscriptions to electronic databases such as PROWESS, India Trades, Indian Harvest, and India Stats.
The college has well-maintained tennis, squash, table tennis, chess, carrom, and other sports facilities, as well as a gymnasium, swimming pool, and badminton courts.
Infrastructure for IT
Around 200 nodes are connected via a local area network (LAN) to serve the needs of the teachers, staff, students, and participants. A local area network that spans the entire campus and a computer facility that is well-stocked with computers for graduate students are also available to MANAGE members. The entire building is connected to an 8 Mbps leased line, ensuring that all faculty, staff, and students have access to the internet around-the-clock.
Associations of Alumni
This college has a facility for the alumni association.
Every faculty member and student at the college has access to Wi-Fi.
There is a well-equipped pool on campus that the students can use for recreation.
The college’s classroom is outfitted with all contemporary amenities, including air-conditioned spaces, audio-visual equipment, computers, and internet connectivity.
Manage Hyderabad Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1: How many PGDM ABM course seats are available?
There are about 66 seats available for the PGDM ABM program at MANAGE, Hyderabad. While the Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management takes one year to complete, the PGDM Agribusiness Management takes two years.
2: What is MANAGE Hyderabad’s most recent placement situation?
Many students were placed during the most recent 2020–22 placement drive at MANAGE in organizations including clover, ITC, PwC, pan, Coromandal, nutrition, etc. There are many qualified students who have obtained offer letters thanks to the favorable placement situation at MANAGE, Hyderabad.
3: During the MANAGE Hyderabad Placements, what was the typical CTC offered?
During the MANAGE Hyderabad Placements for the 2020–21 academic year, an average CTC of Rs. 11,51,000 was provided. The Hyderabad placement cell of MANAGE assists students with their final and summer placements.
4: Which businesses offered internships to students during the MANAGE Hyderabad Summer Internship Placements?
The companies that offered internship opportunities to students during the MANAGE Hyderabad Summer Internship Placements include ITC-ABD, ITC-Foods, Cadbury, KRIBHCO, Dhaanya Seeds, Netafim, BASF India Ltd., Coromandel International Ltd., DevGen, JK Agri Genetics Ltd., Monsanto India Ltd., PHI Seeds Ltd., Tata Chemicals Ltd., Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank,
5: Do I need to take an entrance exam in order to get admitted to Manage PGDM ABM programme?
Candidates need to obtain a valid score on the CAT-2022 exam administered by the Indian Institutes of Management in order to be considered for admission to the PGDM ABM programme at MANAGE. Candidates must have a degree in agriculture or a related field and work in the departments of agriculture or a related field for the central, state, or UT governments or for state agricultural universities.
6: Is work experience necessary for management programmes at MANAGE?
A minimum of five years of professional work experience in the field of agricultural extension is necessary for admission to the MANAGE management programmes. However, it can be relaxed under meritorious circumstances. The preferred upper age restriction is 45 years.
7: How do I secure a seat at Manage Hyderabad?
The prescribed application form is accessible online at manage.gov.in for those seeking admission to Manage, Hyderabad. The candidates’ applications will be examined for eligibility and completeness. After MANAGE accepts their application, the candidates must submit the required fee to complete the admissions process.
8: Is a course in agriculture extension worthwhile?
An agriculture extension course teaches how to run a farm and how to boost incomes. The initiative promotes improved social, intellectual, and spiritual life among the populace by encouraging farmers to raise their own food. The course is beneficial because it promotes a sense of independence and long-term sustainable growth that benefits the environment.
9: What is the annual median income for students enrolled in the 2019–21 PGDM Agri-Business Management batch?
The average pay provided to students enrolled in the 2019–21 PGDM Agri-Business Management cohort is Rs. 10,07,000 annually.
10: How much of a scholarship has MANAGE Hyderabad students received to date?
The maximum annual scholarship award for MANAGE Hyderabad students is Rs 1 lakh.